The OF Blog: Here are a few more books I plan on reviewing this coming week

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Here are a few more books I plan on reviewing this coming week

Managed to get most of this past week's planned reviews written (the two I didn't, I'll try to review Sunday), with another added to the mix.  This coming week, I'd like to review most, if not all, of the following (not in planned review order):

Andrés Neuman, Talking About Ourselves

Lily King, Euphoria

Cara Hoffman, Be Safe I Love You

Adam Sternbergh, Shovel Ready

Joyce Carol Oates, Carthage

Nadifa Mohamed, The Orchard of Lost Souls


Perhaps I'll again swap out 1-2 of these, as I may finish Richard Thomas's anthology, The New Black or William T. Vollmann's Last Stories and Other Stories.  Conceivably, I could also finish Catherine Lacey's Nobody is Ever Missing or Paula Bomer's Inside Madeleine and decide to review one or both of those immediately afterward as well.  If not, these will certainly be listed for the following week.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites